An adult human spine typically consists of 26 moveable segments: seven cervical vertebras, twelve thoracic vertebras, five lumbar vertebras, one sacrum, and one coccyx (tailbone). Intervertebral d ...View Article
Welcome to Complete Balance Chiropractic
Why Choose Complete Balance Chiropractic?
- We use state of the art technology to find the cause of your health problems.
- We do before and after health scans to make sure you are not only feeling better, but also make sure you are functioning better and healthier overall.
- We focus on fixing the cause of your problems naturally and teaching you how to prevent future health issues.
- We have nutrition, fitness and stress release programs to improve your overall health.
- We have excellent reviews on Yelp and Google Places.
- We offer flexible payment options that allows care for all budgets.
- All of our programs give back to local charity. The healthier you get, the more we give.
- Our friendly staff will treat you like family and help you reach your goals.
About Complete Balance Chiropractic
Complete Balance is a Chiropractic and Wellness Center serving Placentia and surrounding areas including Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Fullerton and Brea. Whether you need an injury or accident treated, have a specific body problem (such as back pain or a spinal condition), need pain relief, or just want to improve your overall health, Complete Balance Chiropractic may have a solution for you through chiropractic and wellness care. You can visit our testimonials page to see how many patients have benefited from seeing the Placentia chiropractors and getting regular treatments.
At your first visit to Complete Balance Chiropractic, the Doctor's will explain to you how the science of chiropractic works, and give you a full evaluation to see if chiropractic care is right for you. If there is a good fit, we can develop a plan of chiropractic and wellness care that is specific to your condition and health goals.
You may be new to seeing a chiropractor and want to find out more. Feel free to click the "email us" link to ask any questions and you are more than welcome to call 714-572-9555 and speak to us directly. We also welcome referrals, so feel free to use the "send to friend" link to share our health information with your friends and loved ones.
If you want to receive our free health and wellness articles, you can subscribe to our bi-monthly newsletter, even if you are not a patient. Once you subscribe, you can explore our member wellness section and take advantage of our animated exercise videos, wellness articles, and other resources.
We proudly service Placentia, CA and all surrounding areas including Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Fullerton and Brea. For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 714-572-9555
"Look well to the spine for the cause of disease."
Dr. Jason Baietto & Dr. Brandon Haskins,
Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Fullerton, Brea and Placentia Chiropractor
Complete Balance Chiropractic | 714-572-9555
206 S. Placentia Avenue
Placentia, CA 92870